Adobe Dimension which is previously a Project for Felix. It is a 3D rendering and designing software which is developed and published afterwards by Adobe Systems for both of the operating systems i.e. mac OS and Windows.
At first it was started out as Project Felix on 28th of march, 2017. Then it became Dimension on 18th October, 2017. Unlike all other modelling programs i.e. Sketch Up the actual models are not created in Dimension. But it is a editor which works as photo-based editor where the models and photos and all the textures need to be created in any third party software before being imported into Adobe Dimension. Once all the data is imported in Dimension, models and images then ready to be composed into arrangements.
In 1992 the Adobe Inc. published a first version of 3D rendering tool, Adobe Dimensions version 1.0.
Its Developers are Adobe Systems.
Its Initial release was made on October 18, 2017 which is about 3 years ago. Its Stable release was made on 12 April 2018; which is almost 2 years ago. It is Written in C++ language. The Operating systems it supports are Windows and mac OS. It is Available in 26 languages.
- Dimension CC System Requirements are as follows
- Operating system. Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- Processor requirements are Intel Core i5 (2011 or newer version), Intel Xeon (2011 or any newer model), other processers such as AMD or A8 or A10, or AMD Ryzen.
- Memory should be 8 GB of RAM or more.
- Hard disk space
- Graphics card
- Video memory
Feature Adobe Dimension:
- It is Featured products.
- Photoshop Image editing and designing.
- Lightroom which is cloud-based photo service.
- Illustrator Vector graphics and illustration.
- Premiere Pro Video editing and production.
- XD User experience design and prototyping.
- Adobe Stock Images, templates, and videos.