CCleaner which is originally Crap Cleaner developed by the company Piriform which was acquired by Avast group in 2017. CCleaner is most commonly used utility which cleans potentially unwanted files including unnecessary and garbage files and invalid Windows Registry entries from the computer of a user. It is one of the deep-established system of cleaners which are widely used nowadays. It is first time launched in year 2004. It was originally developed for operating systems like e.g. Microsoft Windows just but in year 2012, a version for mac operating system was released.
Its Developers are Piriform. Its Initial release was made on 23 September 2003 which is almost 17 years ago. Its Stable release for Windows waw made on 23 September 2020 which is almost 6 days ago. Its release for macOS version 1.17.603 on 22 August 2019 which is almost 13 months ago. Its Android version 5.1.2 was released on 28 August 2020 which is almost 32 days ago. It is Written in C++ language. The Operating system it supports are
- Windows 7 and later versions.
- OS X Mountain Lion and later.
- Android Lollipop and later Platforms.
It is Available in 58 different languages.
- It enables you to remove risky browsing records from machine.
- You can stop unnecessary startup programs and increase boot time, and optimize your machine.
- It also supports scanning and fixing more than 5,000,000 drivers and devises.
- It checks junk files and cleans them automatically by itself.
- This tool securely destroys sensitive data files.
- The tool removes broken shortcuts.
- It removes your registry.
- Avast cleanup automatically updates your applications.
- Provides a quick overview of computer health.
- It detects and removes unwanted third-party toolbars and ads.
- This software has a Patented tune up method that puts all resource-draining applications in sleep mode to increase the speed.