Google Chrome Web Browser:
Google Chrome is a well-known browser. It is an entirely open source project which is used for accessing the internet i.e. World wide web also it is used by all the applications that are web or browser-based.
It is a browser that is base on the chromium project which is open source. In 2008, Google released it, and next year several updates came. The operating systems on which it can function are
- Windows operating system
- Mac operating system
- Android operating system
- Linux operating system
Every website which we open has its own running process. It helps to prevent the malicious code of one page to harm another. And prevents to harm the operating system at large.
Standards like html5 and CSS (cascading style sheets) are also supported by it.
Google applies the Chrome OS which is its operating system, in this browser. It designs, especially for web-based applications.
The search box and the address bar are first time combined in Google Chrome. A feature that most of its competitors don’t have at that time.
In Google Chrome, you can sign in with your Google account which enables a user to store bookmarks on the cloud and open web pages on different devices without any problem. In 2010, it announce the app store which we can use to download many applications that are web-based. They can either be an extension or link-based apps.
In terms of design and working opera is the closest browser as compared to Google Chrome. Also, Vivaldi is more popular among users due to its simplicity and its more customization. In 2010, it announce the app store which we can use to download many applications that are web-based. They can either be an extension or link-based apps.
Features about Google Chrome Latest:
- synchronization with Google services
- Google accounts
- tabbed browsing
- automatic translation
- spell check
- also integrated address bar which is called the omnibox.
How to install?
- In the first, download the latest version from the given download button.
- At that point open the download file and run the setup for starting installation.
- Then check the start option and then next for installation and also choose the path anyway set as default.
- Then finally click the install option for completely installing.
- The documents will be accessible in the chosen goal.
- Close the procedure after the installation finishes.
- All done.