Looking for Meet software?
Google Meet is a conference video calling app that allows you to set up virtual calling either with video or without video. The main features are screen sharing, live chat and sharing option which are very useful in group calls. It is the business version of the Google Hangouts. It supports high definition video calls with up to 30 users. The user can join the meeting by entering password, clicking on link or invited by someone. The complete list of the users joined the meeting is shown. The operating systems on which it can operate are windows, mac, iOS, Android etc. You can mute, turn off your video camera or rejoin the meeting if you have lost the connection.
If you want to use it for personal use i.e. On a smaller scale, then the app is available for you.
How to get Meet?
Before going into further details, the platform provides 4 distinct pricing plans, depending upon your use. Buy the package according to your needs.
- Meet basic: Meet basic is always free. The maximum video call length is 1 hour. The maximum number of participants allowed are 100. Number of meetings you can get is unlimited.
- Meet G suite Essentials: The service is getting started from 1 Oct, 2020. You have to pay $10 per active user/month. Maximum meeting length is 300 hours. Meeting participants are 150. Number of meetings are unlimited.
- Meet G suite Enterprise Essentials: The service is getting started from 1 Oct, 2020. You have to pay 20$ per active user/month. Maximum meeting length is 300 hours. Meeting participants are 250. Number of meetings are unlimited.
Key Features for Google Meet?
- Allows collaboration up to 300 individuals to join the meeting.
- Screen and application sharing
- You can share your device screen with all the members of the meeting.
- Client and browser and plug in scheduling options are also available.
- Mobile devices.
- Meetings transcription.
- Gmail Customize business email and meetings.
- Meet Video and voice conferencing through meet.
- Talk Messaging for groups.
- Schedule Shared schedules.
- Drive Cloud stockpiling.